How to Update Your Personal Information

Relevant to: Students.





Students can update their personal/forwarding email address, phone number, and mailing address via Self Service Banner.


1) Please login to MySUNYEmpire.


2) Select the Self-Service Banner icon.

Student Home Page with Self Service Banner icon indicated


3) Select the Student Menu.

Self Service Banner with Student Tab indicated


4) Select the My Student Information box.

My Student Information is indicated


Your information is presented here

Personal/forwarding email address, phone number, and mailing address can then be added, edited, and/or deleted.

Please reach out to if you have any questions.


Note: if you've changed your mailing address AND you receive refunds through BankMobile, you need to update your address with them as well. Contact them at (877) 397-1091, or visit



Article ID: 10890
Fri 5/26/23 1:57 PM
Mon 10/30/23 4:39 PM